Wednesday, June 15, 2016

OPERATION GET FIT

This was my actual food shop for this week, can I just point out that my weekly food shop has not included this much fruit and veg for a long time (other than guinea pig food...). I'm finally determined to get off my bum and try and get back in shape again!

Last year I was probably the fittest I had ever been as I was a student and only working part time therefore I had an awful lot of spare time to fit in exercisng. I must admit, my diet wasn't great but I got away with it as I worked out for at least 30 minutes, 5-7 times a week!

Ever since beginning to work full time at a desk job I have just completly fallen out of routine. I stopped exercising at all for months on end. I could not be bothered to cook proper meals any more due to getting home later and being more tired therefore the amount of ready meals and takeaways increased! That really took its toll and now I'm the heaviest I've ever been. I'm by no means overweight hwoever, I am just uncomfortable in my skin and I want to feel good and healthy like I did a year ago!

It is my plan to revamp my eating habits. I aim to crack down on my portion control and quit chocolate/sweets through the week and reward myself on a Sunday with a rest day and a cheat meal. I am going to alternate between HIIT training and yoga and I'm even getting a FitBit from Paul from my birthday!

It's only Wednesday night but I have stuck to this pretty well and I havent lost any motivation...yet..! I even took Paul to Tesco last night to pick up a pizza and which I even cooked for him whilst I ate a baked potato, if that is not willpowever I don't know what is!

So, wish me luck. I'll try and stick to this one this time and check in now and again here with how I'm progressing!

-Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment