Sunday, May 22, 2016

SUNDAY SUMMARY


So, it's been 7 months since I last checked in here! No surprises there, I'm terrible at keeping up with this, I know! Every time I come back and write a post I always say the same thing, that this time I'm back for good! However, this time I'm not going to make any promises as I'm sure you can already tell, I'm hopeless at sticking to them!

It's seems today that I just got bitten by the blogging bug again. I've had a really lazy Sunday filled with YouTube videos, adult colouring books, dog walks and cooking and cleaning. A pretty standard Sunday for me these days! As I was watching Youtube I was reminded of my own little space of the Internet and came back and read some of my old posts and I missed it! I feel like it's such a good way of keeping creative and not just spending an entire day off in my own little lazy world. Don't get me wrong, I love a good lazy day off work, but sometimes I get a bit restless and don't know what to do to fill the time, well, how about blogging ey?

So today I am back. No idea for how long, but we'll see. I'm working full time now and since I last checked in with you I'm now the mother to a little puppy called Pudge so I am pretty busy. However, I would quite like to see how often I can try and fit this into my lifestyle again because I really enjoyed looking back and reading my old posts this morning.

As I am sure you can imagine, a lot has changed yet again since my last posts. As I just mentioned, me and Paul now have a puppy! We got her at 9 weeks old and now she is 8 months and she is the best little devil doggy ever. More about her in another post perhaps!

As well as getting a little puppy dog I have been settling into my new job and making all new friends which has been fun and exciting. I also upgraded my little old Micra to a brand new 2016 Citroen C1. We are now aiming to save up all of the pennies we can so we can move into a house with a bit more space as this flat is getting a little small the more junk we seem to hoard!

I'll try and keep this updated throughout the year and fit in a few more day out, lifestyle and outfit posts soon. I do have some exciting times ahead and next month is my birthday month too! So I'm hoping that I'll actually have some interesting stuff to post *fingers crossed*

Anyway, that is my super brief update as to what has happened over the past 7 months but keep your eyes peeled, I might even post again by the end of the month *shock horror*!

-Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment