Wednesday, October 07, 2015

COME AT ME AUTUMN


I'm still not posting as frequently as I hoped, but at least I'm still popping back every now and then! I'm just taking my time getting back into the swing of blogging...yet again...

This is just another update post, so no exciting outfits or products I'm afraid, although I do have a day off work tomorrow so I may get the chance to post something a litle more exciting!

I'm really going to make an effort to post a little more, even if they are just diary style enrties, as it is finally my favourite time of year! I love everything about Autumn/Winter, the TV, the fashion, the warm hearty food, the darker evenings, berry lipsticks, christmas scented candles and everything else in between.This flat is so cosy and my favourite past time recently has been getting under a blanket on the sofa and binge watching Netflix (although that is the GBBO final on the tv there, oh hey mr hollywood!). I hate the dark mornings as it makes getting out of bed so much harder, but I love it getting dark at 5pm and getting all snuggled up in a onesie and a cup of tea.

You can't see it here but behind my TV above the candles I have already hung my Happy Halloween bunting! I can't wait to buy and carve a pumpkin too! We are planning on going to my sisters for a halloween get togethert this year and I have already bought my costume! I hve also started christmas shopping, I may have only bought one thing, but its a start, determined to be suuuuper organised this year!

I do have some more interesting posts in the pipeline, its just hard finding the time to do them now I'm working full time, but as I said early, I'm making it my mission!

I hope you're all enjoying the change of season, and in particualr the final of Great British Bake Off , which I am currently watching as I type. Hopefully I'll be checking in again soon!

- Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment