Tuesday, March 17, 2015

OOTD

Top: H&M
Jeans: TopShop Joni Tall
Bracelets: Here there and everywhere!
Nails: Super old yellow from Primark a few years ago...

I've been a bit MIA recently, I do apologise. The main reason I've been lacking on the blogging front is because I took the plunge and decided to buy my first car! After a lot of um'ing and ah'ing I thought I'd play it safe and get an old banger, one that I wouldn't mind bumping just to get used to driving again and just for my first year or so on the road, then once we move somewhere nicer, I'll get myself a nicer car, cause trust me, people drive like loonies in Salford, so theres a chance either me or someone else will bump the car!

I've also had an awful lot of uni work to do, I know, broken record! But today I actually handed in my dissertation! Once step closer to graduating! I've got sooo much to do after getting some feedback at a seminar for my project and I'm just getting so bored of looking at it!

I also decided I'd try my hand at some weekly vlogging today! I was meant to start yesterday, with it being Monday and all, and then I totally forgot, and by the time I remembered there was little to no point starting since I was just chilling out on the sofa all night. So, we'll see how this week goes, as I say, a lot of my time is spent doing uni work so I'm not sure how interesting it will be, but tonight to celebrate the end of my dissertaion me and the other half are celebrating with a mexican night and drinks! woo!

Hopefully, I'll be able to get myself back into a blogging rountine and not procratsinate too much!

Alison xx


No comments:

Post a Comment