Wednesday, March 04, 2015

NIGHT TIME ROUTINE



I've had a slightly hectic past few days and getting a little bit stressed, and my favoruite way to chill out at the end off the day is to just take my makeup off, have a long hot bath/shower, moisturise and just lie in bed watching tv and youtube. So I thought I'd share my night time routine as I have switched it up very slightly.

First up is the Garnier Micellar Water, which I now use to take off the majority of my makeup. I used to use face wipes to do this and up until now I've never done anything different. However, since it's winter my skin hasn't been it's best so I thought I do a little experiment and see what the results of completely cutting out face wipes does. So far, I'm really loving this makeup remover, it's hardly gone down and I've been using it everyday since I got it and it feels so gentle on the skin.

I then go in with my cleanser. This No7 cleanser is one I have always gone back to. I've tried others, the last one I was using was the Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil, which I did enjoy, but I still went back to this one. It takes off the excess makeup and makes my skin feel great.

Next is the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub. I dont use this everyday, as it suggests, just every few days or when my skin is looking extra dull and dry. I've had this for ages and still nowhere near finished. It;s nothing amazing, just a facial scrub, but it's very affordable and great on my skin.

For my night time moisturiser I just recently purchased the Boots Botanics All Bright night moisturiser. It's a light lilac colour which surpised me, but of course rubs in to clear. So far I've been quite enjoying it, lovely and thick to combat my dry patches.

And finally, I finish off with the Body Shop eye cream. I won't lie, I jsut use this because everybody seems to say eye cream is very important. I've not noticed a massive difference, but I still use it in the hope it'll keep my eyes looking wonderfully youthful as I age haha!

And that is my evening skincare routine!
Let me know if you have any holy grail recommendations for dry/normal skin!

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment