Friday, February 27, 2015

UNIVERSITY OOTD


 Jumper: Topshop
Shirt: Hollister, years ago! 
Jeans: Topshop Joni Tall
Rings: Accessorise, Pandora

Todays very casual, comfy and layered outfit of the day for university. Love this kind of layering because it looks like I've put a lot more effort getting ready in the morning, when really all I've done is grab a shirt and a jumper and shoved them on for warmth, because it's still freezing! Where are you Spring/Summer?! I do like how there has been a bit of sunshine the past couple of days though, although it's still baltic, the sunshine just lifts my mood straight away!

Also tried out the L'oreal Match Perfection foundation teamed with the Real Techniques makeup sponge and on first application I was very much impressed! We'll see how well it lasts throughout the day then I may perhaps do a little review, because so far I'm loving it!

Hope you're having a lovely Friday!

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment