Sunday, February 22, 2015

SUNDAY SUMMARY


The weeks are going scarily quickly this year, it's so strange, I seem to blink and another is over!
I started off the week getting stuck back into uni and catching up on work I missed out on from being ill. The mirror picture is me posing as much as I could for a snapchat in the giant floor to ceiling mirrors in the ladies at my uni campus at Media City, I couldn't resist, those mirror are amazing!
This week also brought pancake day! I looove American pancakes and shared my favorite recipe earlier this week. Although I didn't go all out and have a million different flavours, which I would love to have done, I still thoroughly enjoyed my maple syrup drenched pancakes. I've been induldging perhaps a little too much this week food wise and it's made me feel pretty 'bleurgh', that's the only way to describe it.


However, after some impulse purchases this week I'm planning on detoxing a little and cramming as much fruit and veg into me via smoothies from my new Breville Blend Active smoothie maker! I love it so much, and I'm very much looking forward to trying lot's of healthy recipes next week!

Another impulse buy of the week was The Sims 4 as it finally became available on Mac! I've always loved The Sims and I knew fine well it was a terrible idea to buy it with so many deadlines looming, but I couldn't resist, and I gotta admit, I've been loving it! Other purchases recently included a new outfit from ASOS (shown in this blogpost) and some new frames and a clock for our 'feature wall' in the flat which you can see above. We're slowly but surely filling the wall with both purchased prints and ones we've made ourselves :D

Anyhow, here's to another productive, more healthy and active week next week!

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment