Wednesday, February 04, 2015

A WHOLE LOTTA LAYERS


Striped Top: Urban Outfitters
Vests: Primark
Jeans: TopShop Joni Jeans Tall
Lips: Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner Red Diva

This was my outfit for the other day, I basically grabbed as many different layers as I could because it was so cold! It was Paul's birthday on Sunday and his parents came round and delivered presents, then we went over to ikea cause we needed a few bits, it took so much self discipline to not buy millions of things, I could spend a fortune in that place, I love it!

Came back home, had some tea and made some cocktails! Kind of a simple birthday night in, its not like Paul to go all out on his birthday, he's not a huge fan of bigging it up, we had a good night though.

Unfortunately, that same day I had my phone in my back pocket and it went for a swim down the toilet! I have the worst luck when it comes to electricals, I swear I'm cursed. Ive had it in a bag of rice the past few days and there is no signs of life unfortunately, it seems it may be fried. I'm perservering though, feels so weird not having a phone. Thankfully, my mum is sending me my old iphone 4 which I gave to her when I got my new one so I can have a phone for the time being.

I've also totally lost all motivation to get any uni work done this week, kinda been in a funny mood because of a lot of things going totally wrong. Hopefully next week will be a little more productive!

Alison xx


1 comment:

  1. Love the cropped stripy jumper - and that shade of lipstick is just gorgeous!

    Beth / Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete