Friday, January 16, 2015

PIZZA AND ICE CREAM

jumper: urban outfitters
leggings: topshop tall
boots: dr.marten serenas (tan)
eyes: barry m shadow palette
lips: kate moss for rimmel lasting finish in rosetta

Today was a day for waiting around for parcels and a trip to tesco for pizza to curb the greasy food cravings, so not much of an exciting outfit or face but I thought I'd give the new camera a go.
I've placed an order for a tripod as it will make life so much easier when taking outfit posts and such like, and they were some really affordable ones on amazon so I couldnt resist, it may also encourage me to perhaps make more youtube videos. I'm on a suuuuuper spending ban now though, need to do some serious saving!
Finally got all of my boyfriends birthday presents sorted, after an angry phonecall to dpd this morning after they didnt ring our bell to the flat, even though the parcel was already a day later because they screwed up yesterday and sent it to the wrong depot. Thankfully they managed to contactt the driver and he came back at 5ish so no more parcel waiting. I quite like dpd because I love their parcel tracking where you can see exactly where your delivery is at all times, but that really annoyed me this mornig, I know, I'm terrible haha. Its a huge pet peeve of mine when postmen simply walk away a second after pressing the bell, or not pressing it at all, or as my mum says "knock on the door with a sponge' haha. 
After the palava this morning we popped to tesco for a few bits we needed then I saw goodfellas takaway pizzas on offer and half price ben and jerry's, so I simply couldnt resist! I've been eating really quite healthily since christmas and doing my pilates and jillian michales workouts so I thought I was due a treat! 
Planning on doing some pilates, having a little tidy round the flat then sitting down to watch big brother with said ben and jerry's tonight. I'm at work all weekend so I reckon a relaxed netflix/terrible tv evening is in order! 
 Good Evening!
Alison x



No comments:

Post a Comment