Tuesday, January 20, 2015

LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE


 jumper: H&M
jeans: TopShop Joni Tall
Boots: As per usual....sorry!

Today's meeting in uni made me finally realise just how much work this last semester is going to entail. I'm a little bit overwhelmed. My ideas for my final project have been given the okay. For mine I will be creating a magazine, alongisde filling a sketchbook with doodles/typography daily, and a live brief from YCN. In addition to all of those I have to complete my dissertation, revamp my portfolio and personal branding ready for leaving and also making sure my website is up to scratch. To say this last semester is going to be stressfull is an understatement, but I'm sure it'll feel like a pretty good achievement at the end of it all, which is MAY 8TH!!

Todays outfit is another simple one, and I apologise for the dr.marten serena's, again, theyre just the best shoes ever for this time of year! I was mainly just playing around with my new tripod in these images and working out situations and light settings. In the background on the door you can see my horrible purple hair dye hand prints which I've not managed to scrub off since I dyed my hair back dark, whoops, should probably get round to that....

Now I must crack on making lists and plans for my final project, and I also need to the clean the oven. Growing up sucks...haha!

Hope you're enjoying this lovely sunny wintery day!

Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Have fun ;)
    http://www.lucylovestoeat.com/2015/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete